We bring cleantech as a service to companies on select markets. They don’t need to make any upfront investment. Instead they pay a fee to use the electricity produced by panels at a lower price than what they are paying for the electricity today. By doing so, we relieve them of their dependence on costly and carbon emitting fossil energy.
- Bright Sunday enters a partnership with Triodos Bank.
- Bright Sunday’s new customers in Spain reduce energy cost with 41% in average
- Stefan Nyberg new CMO at Bright Sunday
- Bright Sunday funded for pan-European roll-out of solar-as-a-service
- A long term view on inflation and electricity prices in Sweden