We aim to create maximum climate impact on fully commercial terms
The climate enemy #1 is CO2, primarily caused by fossil fuel energy production. At Bright Sunday we dream of a sustainable planet with 100% renewable energy. Our objective is to reduce all barriers for companies to produce their own renewable electricity and reduce their energy consumption.
We offer commercial customers ”cleantech as a service”, primarily through an operating lease of solar PV systems and LED lighting. This makes it easy, risk-free and profitable to make the transition to a more sustainable future
Bright Sunday is in a rapid scale-up phase. Currently we are active in Portugal and Spain but as opportunities arise we look to add new markets, initially within the EU. The objective is to deploy MEUR 250+ of cleantech solutions the coming five years.
We look for a Sales manager who shares our core values and has the right drive and capabilities to realize the business growth potential. We offer a unique opportunity to play a key and significant role in a company on a journey to create climate impact and business growth. You will report to the Group CEO or the Global Sales Director, depending on headquarter organization structure.
- Establish, manage and develop sales partnerships
- Drive offering development and contract negotiations. Note! The sales organization will be supported by the pre-sales unit which will assist with technical analyses, assessment of partner proposals, proposal development, supplier relations, etc
- Together with partners develop existing customer relations to safeguard payments and win add-on business
- Target selected direct sales prospects and establish sales generating partnerships with electricity suppliers, developers, industry associations, etc
- Facilitate international partnerships, eg expand local sales partnerships internationally
- Actively engage in local market PR and communications and represent Bright Sunday in eg local trade associations
- Actively contribute to general Bright Sunday business development, foremost by assessing business opportunities and risks based on an understanding of relevant local legislation and political development
Key performance metrics
- Contract volume meeting target profitability & risk level
- Sales pipeline development
- Partner development (expanding and activating sales generating partners)
- Host payment accuracy and defaults
Education and professional background
Preferably an MSc in eg Business, Sustainable Energy Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
Experience from renewable energy in general and from solar PV is a strong plus, as is experience from complex project financing. Most likely you have a background as a consultant, in B2B sales or from an EPC.
- You are a person who gets inspired by goals. Self-motivation and drive is a prerequisite and you work hard, have stamina and pay attention to detail.
- You combine very strong relationship, communication and trust building skills with consultative solution selling skills (B2B).
- You are a problem solver who look for flexible alternative solutions to cater to the needs of both partners and Hosts.
- You have hands-on experience from negotiations and deal making.
- Experience from international business in general, and specifically from the energy sector, is highly valued. Further, you have an understanding and acceptance of the professional context of a company in a scale-up phase.
- You must be fluent in spoken and written Portuguese and English. If you also master other languages it is a plus.
- You shall have the potential and will to take on an expanded responsibility, eg as formal Country manager.
Individual, for discussion
Contact, application and process
The position is open now. We will continuously assess candidates and may use external partners for assessments, etc. For questions and application contact:
Niclas Gross Martinsson, Operations Director at +351 912 638 922, +46 76 000 69 25 or email@example.com
Niklas Engström, Group CEO (and acting Sales Director) at +46 (0)760 190 500 or firstname.lastname@example.org