Bright Sunday is all about reducing global greenhouse gas emissions. The burning of coal, natural gas, and oil for electricity and heat is still the largest single source of global CO2 emissions. That’s why switching to renewable energy is one of the most important things we can do to stop global warming. And we’re in a hurry. Bright Sunday was started to help make that switch as quickly as possible.
- Jamón Salamaca’s decarbonisation journey continues with a 2 MW solar installation
- Bright Sunday enters a partnership with Triodos Bank.
- Bright Sunday’s new customers in Spain reduce energy cost with 41% in average
- Stefan Nyberg new CMO at Bright Sunday
- Bright Sunday funded for pan-European roll-out of solar-as-a-service